The goal of the Protect and Serve ABQ Campaign is to get Albuquerque residents of all walks to share stories of what it means to protect and serve in Albuquerque. The campaign seeks to inspire constructive community dialogue about the relationship between law enforcement and the communities they protect and serve.
Do you have an experience you would like to share? Write it down or put it on video and send it to us.
Share your story with Albuquerque. Here are a few guidelines to get you started:
- Please keep it clean.
- This is a space where our whole community is welcome, including our youngest members. We ask that you refrain from using profanity, violent, racist, and derogatory language.
- We all need the facts.
- All facts that are cited must be sourced in videos and blogs. We will not be able to publish any videos or blogs that contain facts that are not sourced.
- We must respect each other’s time and bandwidth.
- This is a space for all to share so we must be respectful of time and bandwidth. We ask that all videos be no longer than 3 minutes and that all blog posts are no longer than 500 words. We will not be able to post submissions that are longer than these guidelines.
- We must all be honest.
- Every submission must have your real name, and area of Albuquerque that you live in. This is our community and we will not be able to publish submissions that are not genuinely from our community.
- We must stay on course.
- Please ensure that your video or blog contains:
what part of Albuquerque you are from
your experience with APD
your suggestion for our community and/or APD if you have one
Video submissions may be emailed to us here.
Send us your story in text through this form: